Danger Electricity Line Shifting and Repairing at Black Spots

Danger Electricity Line Shifting and Repairing at Black Spots

Share This:
We would like to thank Mr. Ajay Yadav, J.E. New Palam Vihar Sub Division DHBVN for replacing all Dangerous Hanging Conductor Lines with PVC Cable so that our society could become safer with electric wires. It solved our 90% of electric problems and we believe that remaining 10% problems will also be resolved soon with support of Mr. Ajay Yadav.

We are going to appreciate Mr. Ajay Yadav on 2nd of December, 2018 for his kind efforts and support to our Society.